- 1 (12-count) package Old El Paso™ Tostada Shells
- 2 (16-ounce) cans Old El Paso™ Black Bean Refried Beans
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 batch pineapple salsa (see below)
- crumbled queso fresco
Pineapple Salsa Ingredients:
- 2 cups diced fresh pineapple
- ⅔ cup loosely-packed chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ cup diced red onion
- 1small jalapeno, seeded and finely-chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
Step 1: To Make The Pineapple Salsa: Toss all ingredients together until combined.
Step 2: To Make The Tostadas: Place a tostada shell on a flat work surface. Carefully spread a large spoonful of the refried beans evenly on top of the tostada.
Step 3: Top with a few slices of avocado, then add on a large spoonful of pineapple salsa. Sprinkle with a pinch of queso fresco. Serve immediately.