7 Layer Bean Dip
Prep 25 Minutes
Total Time 25 Minutes
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream (2 cups)
- 1/4 cup from 1 container (6.25 oz) Old El Paso™ Original Taco Seasoning Mix
- 2 cans (16 oz) Old El Paso™ Traditional Refried Beans
- 3 cups freshly-made guacamole
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese
- 2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup sliced (drained) black olives
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup thinly-sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup fresh roughly-chopped cilantro leaves
Recipe Continues Below
- In a small bowl, whisk together sour cream and taco seasoning until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
- Spread the refried beans out in an even layer in the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Layer the guacamole in an even layer on top of the beans, followed by a layer of the sour cream mixture, then the cheese, tomatoes, olives, red onion, and green onions. Then sprinkle the cilantro evenly on top of the green onions.
- Serve immediately with chips for dipping. Or cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 6 hours.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet