7 Layer Dip Double Layer Tacos
Can’t get enough 7-layer dip? Try our taco version, and make it a meal!
30 Minutes Prep
30 Minutes Total
- 1 package (4.7 oz) Old El Paso™ Stand ‘n Stuff taco shells
- 1 package (8.2 oz) Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for soft tacos & fajitas (6 inch)
- 1 can (16 oz) Old El Paso™ refried beans, heated
- 1 tablespoon Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 cup Old El Paso™ salsa (any variety)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 1 can (2.25 oz) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend (4 oz)
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- Make it FRESH toppings, as desired (see below)
- Heat taco shells and flour tortillas as directed on packages.
- In small bowl, stir heated refried beans and taco seasoning mix. Spread 3 tablespoons bean mixture on each flour tortilla. Place hard taco shell on center of flour tortilla, and gently fold tortilla sides up to match taco shell sides. Lay flat.
- Spoon 1 heaping tablespoon guacamole onto 1 side of the taco interior. Top with 1 heaping tablespoon salsa.
- In small bowl, mix sour cream and chiles. Spoon 1 heaping tablespoon sour cream mixture on top of salsa layer. Top with a few slices of olives (about 2 teaspoons) and 1 heaping tablespoon cheese. Add lettuce. Serve immediately with FRESH toppings.
- Ideas for Make it FRESH toppings: diced tomatoes, sliced jalapeño chiles, chopped fresh cilantro.
- For even bean distribution, leave about 1/4 inch border when spreading on tortilla.
- As you press the two taco shells together, the beans will fill in the edges of the tortilla.
- Need a little spice? Use shredded pepper Jack cheese in place of the Mexican blend.