Bacon Cuban Pinwheels
Prep 25 Minutes
Total 2 Hours 25 Minutes
- 1 container (8 oz) cream cheese spread, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 teaspoons packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 package (11 oz) Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for burritos (8 tortillas; 8 inch)
- 1 lb sliced deli ham
- 8 slices Swiss cheese (about 6 oz), cut in half
- 6 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 6 dill pickle planks (from 32-oz jar), cut in 4 strips lengthwise
Recipe Continues Below
- In medium bowl, mix cream cheese spread, cilantro, brown sugar, mustard and soy sauce. Divide mixture among tortillas, spreading evenly over tortillas, leaving 1/2-inch border. Top half of each tortilla with ham, Swiss cheese, bacon and pickles.
- Starting from side with toppings, roll up very tightly. Wrap with plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 2 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
- To serve, cut 1 inch from end of each roll, and discard. Cut each roll into 4 (1 1/2-inch) slices.
- For a fun presentation, top each ham and cheese roll with a sliced dill pickle and a toothpick.
- One 8-oz package of cream cheese can be used instead of cream cheese spread for these Cubano bites. Soften cream cheese as directed on package.
- 1 Pinwheel Calories 100 (Calories from Fat 50); Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 3g ,Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 20mg; Sodium 360mg; Potassium 75mg; Total Carbohydrate 6g (Dietary Fiber 0g ,Sugars 1g); Protein 6g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 2%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 8%; Iron 4%
- Exchanges: 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 High-Fat Meat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet