Baked Mini Breakfast Burritos
Get all the classic breakfast burrito fillings you love, served up in crowd-ready form for an easy brunch bake that everyone will love.
35 Minutes Prep
40 Minutes Total
- 1 package Old El Paso™ mini Soft Tortilla Bowls (12 count)
- 36 (about 2 1/2 cups) Ore-Ida™ frozen Crispy Crowns!™ seasoned shredded potatoes (from 30-oz bag)
- 1 tablespoon Old El Paso™ original taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 6 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 5 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese (8 oz)
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Sour cream, Old El Paso™ Thick 'n Chunky salsa, guacamole, cilantro, as desired
- Heat oven to 425°F. Spray bottom of 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking spray. Place bowls standing up, next to each other in baking dish; set aside.
- Spray 15x10x1-inch pan with cooking spray. Spread potatoes in pan in single layer. Sprinkle with taco seasoning mix; toss to coat. Bake 16 to 18 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in 12-inch nonstick skillet, add bacon; cook over medium-high heat 8 to 10 minutes or until cooked through. Drain on paper towels; discard bacon drippings, or reserve for another use. Wipe out skillet.
- In same skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add eggs; cook 1 to 2 minutes, stirring constantly, until set. Remove from heat.
- Divide 1 cup of the cheese among bowls. Top with potatoes (3 per boat), half of the bacon, then eggs. Top with remaining cup of cheese. Top with remaining half of bacon. Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with green onions and remaining ingredients.
- Trademarks referred to herein are the properties of their respective owners.
- Make it your own! Use your favorite shredded cheese and taco toppings.
- Need a little heat? Serve with Mexican hot sauce, Sriracha or sliced jalapeños.