Banana Split Stand 'N Stuff™ Dessert Tacos
20 Minutes Prep
20 Minutes Total
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- 1 Old El Paso™ Soft Tortilla Bowls
- 8 small scoops chocolate ice cream
- 8 small scoops strawberry ice cream
- 8 small scoops vanilla ice cream
- 2 bananas, cut in half lengthwise and split
- 16 maraschino cherries
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, heated together until melted
- 1 can whipped cream topping in aerosol can, if desired
- In 3-quart saucepan, heat 2 to 3 inches oil to 375°F. Fry 1 tortilla at a time in oil, 1 to 2 minutes on each side, until golden brown and puffed. Drain on paper towels.
- Just before serving, in each fried tortilla, place 1 scoop of each of the ice creams, then one-fourth of a banana. Top with 2 cherries. Drizzle with chocolate. Spray whipped cream on top.
- Make it your own! Don't like bananas? Try these shells with your favorite flavors of ice cream and toppings.
NutritionCalories510(Calories from Fat230),Total Fat26g(Saturated Fat13g,Trans Fat1/2g),Cholesterol55mgSodium260mgTotal Carbohydrate62g(Dietary Fiber3g Sugars42g),Protein7g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A10%;Vitamin C2%;Calcium20%;Iron8%; Exchanges:2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 5 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:4
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.