Barbecue Chicken Ranch Tacos
These tacos come together in a flash and will disappear from your table quickly; they have the perfect tang of BBQ that everyone will devour at your next dinner.
10 Minutes Prep
10 Minutes Total
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/4 lb), cut into very small thin strips
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained, rinsed, if desired
- 10 Old El Paso™ Stand ‘N Stuff™ bold ranch flavored taco shells
- 1 1/2 cups coleslaw mix
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- Barbecue sauce, for drizzling
- Make it FRESH toppings, as desired (see below)
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken; cook just until no longer pink in center, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with taco seasoning mix. Stir in barbecue sauce and beans. Cook until warm.
- Heat taco shells as directed on package.
- Divide chicken mixture among warm shells. Top with coleslaw and cheese; drizzle with barbecue sauce. Serve with FRESH toppings.
- To make this recipe even simpler, use rotisserie chicken!
- Adding black beans makes these tacos more of a meal!
- Ideas for make it FRESH toppings: diced tomatoes, fresh sweet corn kernels, sour cream
NutritionCalories640(Calories from Fat210),Total Fat23g(Saturated Fat10g,Trans Fat0g),Cholesterol95mgSodium1770mgTotal Carbohydrate68g(Dietary Fiber9g Sugars24g),Protein39g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A25%;Vitamin C8%;Calcium25%;Iron20%; Exchanges:1 Starch; 0 Fruit; 3 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 1/2 Vegetable; 4 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 1 High-Fat Meat; 2 1/2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:4 1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.