Barbecue Ranch Pork Tacos
Prep 30 Minutes
Total Time 30 Minutes
- 3 cups shredded tricolor coleslaw (from 14-oz bag)
- 1/3 cup from 1 bottle (9 oz) Old El Paso™ Zesty Ranch Sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 1/4 lb), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 box (4.7 oz) Old El Paso™ Stand 'n Stuff Taco Shells (10 Count), heated as directed on package
- 1 cup from 1 package (7 oz) Old El Paso™ Shredded Mexican Style 4 Cheese Blend
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Recipe Continues Below
- In medium bowl, mix coleslaw and Old El Paso™ Zesty Ranch Sauce; cover and refrigerate.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook 4 minutes without moving. Turn pork; cook 2 to 3 minutes longer, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink in center. Stir in barbecue sauce. Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 1 to 2 minutes, stirring frequently, until thickened.
- Divide pork among warm taco shells. Top evenly with cheese, then top with coleslaw mixture. Top with cilantro.
- Shredded green cabbage works well in place of the tricolor slaw.
- Take the heat up a bit by using Old El Paso™ 3-Pepper Cheese Blend instead of the Old El Paso™ Shredded Mexican Style 4 Cheese Blend.
- Like a little heat? Opt for a spicy barbecue sauce.
- Relax Responsibly. Corona Refresca® Malt Beverage with Fruit Flavors. Imported by Crown Imports, Chicago, IL
- 1 Serving Calories 230 (Calories from Fat 100); Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 4 1/2g ,Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 45mg; Sodium 370mg; Potassium 260mg; Total Carbohydrate 17g (Dietary Fiber 1g ,Sugars 6g); Protein 16g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 6%; Calcium 10%; Iron 6%
- Exchanges: 1/2 Starch; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 2 Lean Meat; 1 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet