BBQ Chicken Fajitas
Try a new twist on the fajita using barbeque sauce. These are sure to impress all members of the family! By Betty Crocker Kitchens
30 Minutes Prep
30 Minutes Total
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ fajita seasoning mix
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 large onion, cut in half and sliced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups cut-up shredded deli rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 10 Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for soft tacos & fajitas (6 inch; from 8.2-oz package), heated as directed on package
- Place fajita seasoning mix in gallon-size resealable food-storage plastic bag. Place vegetables in bag; seal. Shake vegetables until evenly coated.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add vegetables; cook and stir, scraping any seasoning mix from bottom of skillet, 3 to 4 minutes or until vegetables are almost crisp-tender. Stir in chicken and barbecue sauce. Cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes longer or until chicken and sauce are heated through.
- Fill each tortilla with about 1/2 cup of mixture.
NutritionCalories370(Calories from Fat100),Total Fat11g(Saturated Fat2 1/2g,Trans Fat1 1/2g),Cholesterol50mgSodium1320mgTotal Carbohydrate46g(Dietary Fiber3g Sugars12g),Protein20g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A25%;Vitamin C60%;Calcium10%;Iron15%; Exchanges:1 1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 1/2 Vegetable; 1 Very Lean Meat; 1 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 1/2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:3
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.