- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 3/4 cups finely chopped onions
- 1 can (16 oz) chili beans in medium sauce, undrained
- 1 can (15.25 oz) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 oz) Progresso™ black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can or bottle (12 oz) light beer with lime
- 1 can (10 oz) diced tomatoes with green chiles, undrained
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ 40% less-sodium taco seasoning mix
- Multigrain tortilla chips, if desired
- Chopped avocado, if desired
- Fresh cilantro sprigs, if desired
Step 1 Spray 5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In slow cooker, mix chicken, onions, chili beans, corn, black beans, beer, tomatoes and taco seasoning mix.
Step 2 Cover; cook on Low heat setting 5 hours or until hot. Serve with tortilla chips; garnish with avocado and cilantro.