- 1/2 cup cooked and drained ground beef
- 1/4 cup black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 tablespoon Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Crescent Dough Sheet
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
Step 1 Heat oven to 375°F. In 10-inch skillet, mix beef, beans and taco seasoning mix. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
Step 2 Separate or cut dough into 4 rectangles (if using crescent rolls, press perforations to seal). Spoon beef mixture down center of each rectangle; sprinkle with some of the cheese. Starting with short side, roll up; pinch edge to seal. Place seam side down on ungreased cookie sheet. Sprinkle with any remaining cheese.
Step 3 Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
NutritionCalories330(Calories from Fat170),Total Fat19g(Saturated Fat8g,Trans Fat3 1/2g),Cholesterol30mgSodium800mgTotal Carbohydrate26g(Dietary Fiber1g Sugars4g),Protein12g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A4%;Vitamin C0%;Calcium8%;Iron8%; Exchanges:1 1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 1/2 Very Lean Meat; 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 3 1/2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.