- 1 lb. lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion (1 medium)
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (4.5-oz.) can Old El Paso™ Chopped Green Chiles
- 8 oz. (2 cups) shredded colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (10-oz.) can Old El Paso™ Enchilada Sauce
- 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- Shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes and additional sour cream, if desired
Step 1 Heat oven to 350°F. In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook ground beef and onion over medium-high heat until beef is thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain. Add corn; cook and stir about 3 minutes or until corn is thawed. Stir in sour cream, green chiles and 1 cup of the cheese.
Step 2 Spread about 1/4 cup of the enchilada sauce in 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish. Spread about 2 teaspoons enchilada sauce on each tortilla. Top each with 2/3 cup beef mixture. Roll up tortillas; place seam side down over enchilada sauce in baking dish.
Step 3 Drizzle remaining enchilada sauce evenly over filled tortillas. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese. Spray sheet of foil with cooking spray; place sprayed side down on baking dish and seal tightly.
Step 4 Bake at 350°F. for 45 to 50 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve garnished with lettuce, tomato and additional sour cream.
NutritionCalories505(Calories from Fat245),Total Fat27g(Saturated Fat14g,),Cholesterol95mgSodium760mgTotal Carbohydrate35g(Dietary Fiber3g Sugars5g),Protein30g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A22%;Vitamin C12%;Calcium38%;Iron22%; Exchanges:2 Starch; 2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.