Beef Enchilada Crescents
The entire family will go crazy for these beefy, cheesy crescent enchiladas. By Pillsbury Kitchens
25 Minutes Prep
55 Minutes Total
- 1/2 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 1 can (10 oz) Old El Paso™ red enchilada sauce
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey jack cheese blend (8 oz)
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 1/2 cup diced avocado
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook beef and chiles over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in half of the enchilada sauce; cook 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes to cool slightly.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles. Place 2 tablespoons beef mixture on wide end of 1 triangle. Roll up, starting at shortest side of triangle, rolling to opposite point. Place each filled crescent into baking dish. Repeat with remaining triangles and beef mixture.
- Pour remaining half of enchilada sauce over filled crescents. Top each with 1/4 cup cheese.
- Bake 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Top each serving with diced tomato and avocado.
- Feel free to use chicken instead of beef for chicken enchiladas.
- Try Old El Paso™ green enchilada sauce instead of the red!