Prep 20 Minutes
Total Time 2 Hours 20 Minutes
- 1 container (8 oz) cream cheese spread, softened
- 4 teaspoons ranch dip mix (from 1-oz package)
- 1 package (11 oz) Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for burritos (8 tortillas; 8 inch)
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 2 medium plum (Roma) tomatoes, diced (about 1 cup)
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
Recipe Continues Below
- In small bowl, mix cream cheese spread and ranch dip mix. Divide mixture among tortillas, spreading evenly over tortillas, leaving 1/2-inch border. Top half of each tortilla with bacon, tomatoes and lettuce.
- Starting from side with toppings, roll up very tightly. Wrap with plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 2 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
- To serve, cut 1 inch from end of each roll, and discard. Cut each roll into 4 (1 1/2-inch) slices.
- One 8-oz package of cream cheese can be used instead of cream cheese spread. Soften cream cheese as directed on package.
- Rolling tightly is the key to great-looking, easy-to-slice mini BLT Bites.
- 1 Serving Calories 70 (Calories from Fat 35); Total Fat 3 1/2g (Saturated Fat 1 1/2g ,Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 10mg; Sodium 200mg; Potassium 50mg; Total Carbohydrate 6g (Dietary Fiber 0g ,Sugars 0g); Protein 2g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 2%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 4%; Iron 0%
- Exchanges: 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 1/2 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet