BLT Ranch Quesadillas
Prep 15 Minutes
Total 25 Minutes
- 4 Old El Paso™ Flour Tortillas for burritos, 8 inch (from 11-oz package)
- 1 1/3 cups Old El Paso™ Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked bacon
- 3/4 cup chopped baby spinach
- 1/3 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup Old El Paso™ Zesty Ranch sauce
Recipe Continues Below
- On one half of each tortilla, spread 1/3 cup cheese, 2 tablespoons bacon and 2 tablespoons spinach; fold tortilla over filling.
- Heat 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Place 2 quesadillas in skillet at a time. Cook 2 to 4 minutes, turning once, until tortilla is golden brown and crisp and cheese is melted. Repeat with remaining quesadillas.
- Top quesadillas with remaining spinach and tomato; drizzle with sauce. To serve, cut into wedges.
- Use fresh pico de gallo in place of tomato to add a bit of additional flavor and heat.
- After cooking each quesadilla, cover it to keep it warm while you cook the remaining quesadillas. When cooking second batch of quesadillas, watch tortillas carefully since skillet will already be hot.
- Cheddar and Mexican 4 cheese are great substitutes for the Monterey Jack.
- Serve the sauce alongside the quesadillas for dipping rather than drizzling on top, if desired.
- 1 Serving Calories 340 (Calories from Fat 180); Total Fat 20g (Saturated Fat 10g ,Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 50mg; Sodium 740mg; Potassium 140mg; Total Carbohydrate 27g (Dietary Fiber 0g ,Sugars 2g); Protein 14g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 15%; Vitamin C 4%; Calcium 30%; Iron 10%
- Exchanges: 1 Starch; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 1 Vegetable; 1 High-Fat Meat; 2 1/2 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet