- 1 container (8 oz) cream cheese spread, softened
- 4 teaspoons ranch dip mix (from 1-oz package)
- 1 package (11 oz) Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for burritos (8 tortillas; 8 inch)
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 2 medium plum (Roma) tomatoes, diced (about 1 cup)
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- In small bowl, mix cream cheese spread and ranch dip mix. Divide mixture among tortillas, spreading evenly over tortillas, leaving 1/2-inch border. Top half of each tortilla with bacon, tomatoes and lettuce.
- Starting from side with toppings, roll up very tightly. Wrap with plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 2 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
- To serve, cut 1 inch from end of each roll, and discard. Cut each roll into 4 (1 1/2-inch) slices.
- An 8-oz block of cream cheese can be used instead of cream cheese spread. Soften cream cheese as directed on package.
- Tightly rolling is the key to great looking, easy-to-slice roll-ups.
1 Serving Calories 70 (Calories from Fat 35); Total Fat 3.5g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 10mg; Sodium 200mg; Total Carbohydrate 6g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g); Protein 2g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 2%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 4%; Iron 0%;
Exchanges: 1/2 Other Carbohydrate, 1/2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choice: 0.5