- 1 lb extra-lean (at least 93%) ground beef
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 8 Old El Paso™ Stand 'N Stuff™ bold nacho cheese flavored taco shells
- Make it FRESH toppings, if desired (see below)
Step 1 In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook beef over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain. Stir in taco seasoning mix and green chiles. Cook 2 to 3 minutes longer or until beef is thoroughly cooked and seasoning is well combined.
Step 2 While beef is cooking, heat shells and assemble toppings. Divide beef mixture among shells; finish with desired fresh toppings.
NutritionCalories170(Calories from Fat70),Total Fat8g(Saturated Fat3 1/2g,Trans Fat0g),Cholesterol30mgSodium470mgTotal Carbohydrate12g(Dietary Fiber1g Sugars0g),Protein12g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A6%;Vitamin C4%;Calcium0%;Iron8%; Exchanges:0 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 1 1/2 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 1/2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.