Bold Ranch Impossible™ Tacos
Prep 20 Minutes
Total Time 20 Minutes
- 1 package (12 oz) Impossible™ Burger
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ Original Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 box (5.4 oz) Old El Paso™ Bold Ranch Flavored Taco Shells (10 Count), heated as directed on package
- 1 1/4 cups from 1 package (7 oz) Old El Paso™ Shredded 3 Pepper Blend Cheese
- 1 1/4 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped plum (Roma) tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup Old El Paso™ Crema Mexicana
Recipe Continues Below
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook Impossible™ Burger over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until crumbles are browned and cooked through.
- Stir in water and taco seasoning mix; heat to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 1 to 2 minutes, stirring frequently, until thickened.
- Divide taco filling among heated taco shells. Top with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and green onions. Top with crema.
- For a slightly sweeter and milder taste, chop up red onions instead of yellow. They'll add color and a mild flavor. If you use raw onions, they'll also add a sharp crunch to your Bold Ranch Impossible™ Tacos.
- Drizzle Old El Paso™ Mild Taco Sauce on top of these Impossible™ Burger meat tacos. Or if you want more heat, try Old El Paso™ Medium Taco Sauce.
- Try Old El Paso™ Shredded Mexican 4 Cheese Blend instead of Old El Paso™ Shredded 3 Pepper Cheese Blend for a different flavor twist on the Impossible™ Burger taco.
- Add a fresh squeeze of lime for a bright burst of flavor.
- 2 Tacos Calories 460 (Calories from Fat 260); Total Fat 29g (Saturated Fat 16g ,Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 35mg; Sodium 980mg; Potassium 470mg; Total Carbohydrate 30g (Dietary Fiber 4g ,Sugars 2g); Protein 20g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 30%; Vitamin C 4%; Calcium 35%; Iron 20%
- Exchanges: 2 Starch; 2 High-Fat Meat; 2 1/2 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet