- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 6 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 1 cup frozen cooked rice, heated as directed on package
- 1 cup canned Old El Paso™ refried beans
- 1 package (11 oz) Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for burritos (8 inch)
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (3 oz)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Make it FRESH toppings, if desired (see below)
Step 1 Heat oven to 375°F. Line cookie sheet with foil.
Step 2 In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Stir in 1 tablespoon of the taco seasoning mix, 2 tablespoons of the Sriracha sauce, the chiles, rice and beans.
Step 3 Place tortillas on work surface. Brush one side of each tortilla with remaining Sriracha sauce. Spoon heaping 1/3 cup bean mixture down center of each tortilla; sprinkle heaping tablespoonful cheese over filling. Fold in ends of each tortilla; fold sides toward center, overlapping edges. Place seam-side down on cookie sheet.
Step 4 In small bowl, mix oil and 1 teaspoon taco seasoning mix. Brush oil mixture on tops of burritos. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until heated through. Serve with Make it FRESH toppings.
NutritionCalories360(Calories from Fat160),Total Fat17g(Saturated Fat6g,Trans Fat1 1/2g),Cholesterol45mgSodium940mgTotal Carbohydrate34g(Dietary Fiber1g Sugars2g),Protein17g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A6%;Vitamin C15%;Calcium10%;Iron15%; Exchanges:1 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 2 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Expert TipsIdeas for Make it FRESH toppings: shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, sour cream, salsa.
For extra spice, drizzle with Sriracha sauce before serving.