Prep 20 Minutes
Total 2 Hours 20 Minutes
- 1 container (8 oz) whipped cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 package (11 oz) Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for burritos (8 tortillas; 8 inch)
- 1 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped salted roasted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened baking cocoa
Recipe Continues Below
- In small bowl, mix cream cheese and powdered sugar. Divide peanut butter among tortillas, spreading evenly over tortillas, leaving 1/2-inch border. Divide cream cheese mixture evenly among tortillas, gently spreading over peanut butter. Top half of each tortilla with chocolate chips and peanuts.
- Starting from side with toppings, roll up very tightly. Wrap with plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 2 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
- To serve, cut 1 inch from end of each roll, and discard. Cut each roll into 4 (1 1/2-inch) slices. Sprinkle with cocoa.
- The whipped cream cheese is a cinch to combine with the powdered sugar, and it spreads easily straight from the refrigerator.
- For the very best buckeye rolls, use a small offset spatula for spreading the peanut butter and cream cheese mixture.
- 1 Pinwheel Calories 150 (Calories from Fat 90); Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 3 1/2g ,Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 10mg; Sodium 150mg; Potassium 95mg; Total Carbohydrate 11g (Dietary Fiber 1g ,Sugars 5g); Protein 4g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 2%; Iron 4%
- Exchanges: 1 Other Carbohydrate; 1/2 High-Fat Meat; 1 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet