- 1 pound cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (14 oz.) can Old El Paso™ enchilada sauce
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can diced tomatoes with chilies (or salsa)
- 1/3 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 (8-inch) Old El Paso™ flour tortillas
- 1 (6 oz.) package grated Mexican four cheese blend
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
Step 1 Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
Step 2 In a small skillet over medium-high heat, heat the oil and cook the onion until soft and translucent, 5-7 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for another minute.
Step 3 Add the chicken, enchilada sauce (reserving 1/4 cup for later), buffalo sauce, tomatoes with green chilies, salt and pepper. Simmer for a few minutes just until heated through.
Step 4 Pour the reserved 1/4 cup of enchilada sauce in the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking pan. Lay two flour tortillas over it, overlapping each other at the center. Spread 1/3 of the chicken mixture over the tortilla shells. Sprinkle with 1/3 of the Mexican cheese and 1/3 of the blue cheese. Repeat the layers two more times, ending with the Mexican and blue cheese on top.
Step 5 Cover with foil. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for another 10-12 minutes or until the cheese is nice and bubbly. Let sit for 5 minutes before cutting and serving.