Buffalo Chicken Mini Dip Bowls
Get Buffalo chicken dip in a portable, party-friendly mini taco bowl with this easy recipe.
20 Minutes Prep
55 Minutes Total
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons Frank's™ RedHot™ original sauce
- 1 package Old El Paso™ Taco Bowls™ mini soft flour tortillas (12 bowls)
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 4 oz cream cheese (from 8-oz package), softened
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (2 oz)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking spray. In small bowl, mix melted butter and 1 tablespoon of the sauce. Brush butter mixture on all sides of bowls; place in baking dish. Bake 10 minutes.
- In large bowl, mix dressing and remaining 2 tablespoons sauce. Stir in chicken and cream cheese.
- Spoon mixture into bowls. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until mixture is hot (at least 165°F) and cheese is melted. Top with celery.
- We tested this recipe using rotisserie chicken, but any cooked chicken works fine.
- Can’t take the heat? Opt for Frank's™ Buffalo Wings sauce, which is not as hot as the original sauce