Buffalo Chicken Mini Dip Bowls
Prep 20 Minutes
Total 55 Minutes
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons Frank's™ RedHot™ original sauce
- 1 package (5.1 oz) Old El Paso™ Flour Soft Tortilla Mini Bowls (12 Count)
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 4 oz cream cheese (from 8-oz package), softened
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (2 oz)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
Recipe Continues Below
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking spray. In small bowl, mix melted butter and 1 tablespoon of the sauce. Brush butter mixture on all sides of bowls; place in baking dish. Bake 10 minutes.
- In large bowl, mix dressing and remaining 2 tablespoons sauce. Stir in chicken and cream cheese.
- Spoon mixture into bowls. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until mixture is hot (at least 165°F) and cheese is melted. Top with celery.
- We tested this buffalo chicken mini bowl recipe using rotisserie chicken, but any cooked chicken works fine.
- Prefer a more mild taste? Opt for Frank's™ Buffalo Wings sauce, which is not as hot as the original sauce.
- For extra Buffalo flair, top buffalo chicken dip taco bowls with crumbled blue cheese.
- 1 Serving Calories 140 (Calories from Fat 90); Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 4g ,Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 25mg; Sodium 300mg; Potassium 60mg; Total Carbohydrate 7g (Dietary Fiber 0g ,Sugars 0g); Protein 5g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 2%; Calcium 6%; Iron 2%
- Exchanges: 1/2 Starch; 1 1/2 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet