Buffalo Chicken Mini Taco Bowls™
25 Minutes Total
- 6 Servings
- 1 package (1 1/4 lb) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup Frank's™ Red Hot™ Wings Buffalo sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 package Old El Paso™ Taco Bowls™ mini soft flour tortillas
- Shredded lettuce, chopped green onions, diced celery, blue cheese crumbles, ranch dressing, if desired
Recipe Continues Below
- In medium bowl, stir together chicken, Buffalo sauce, red pepper, salt and pepper.
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add chicken mixture. Cook 7 to 9 minutes, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink in center.
- Heat bowls as directed on package. Spoon chicken mixture evenly on warmed bowls. Top with shredded lettuce, green onions, celery, blue cheese crumbles and ranch dressing.
- The original chicken wings were first served in 1964 at the Anchor Bar in Buffalo, New York. In Buffalo, chicken wings are always served with celery sticks and blue cheese dressing. Serve with extra Buffalo wing sauce for added kick!
Calories230(Calories from Fat90),Total Fat10g(Saturated Fat4 1/2g,Trans Fat0g),Cholesterol70mgSodium780mgTotal Carbohydrate12g(Dietary Fiber0g Sugars0g),Protein23g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A4%;Vitamin C0%;Calcium4%;Iron8%; Exchanges:1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 3 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 1/2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:1