Buffalo Chicken Mini Taco Bowls
Prep 25 Minutes
Total Time 25 Minutes
- 1 package (1 1/4 lb) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup Frank's™ Red Hot™ Wings Buffalo sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 package Old El Paso™ Taco Boats™ mini soft flour tortillas
- Shredded lettuce, chopped green onions, diced celery, blue cheese crumbles, ranch dressing, if desired
Recipe Continues Below
- In medium bowl, stir together chicken, Buffalo sauce, red pepper, salt and pepper.
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add chicken mixture. Cook 7 to 9 minutes, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink in center.
- Heat bowls as directed on package. Spoon chicken mixture evenly on warmed bowls. Top with shredded lettuce, green onions, celery, blue cheese crumbles and ranch dressing.
- The original chicken wings were first served in 1964 at the Anchor Bar in Buffalo, New York. In Buffalo, chicken wings are always served with celery sticks and blue cheese dressing.
- Serve with extra Buffalo wing sauce for added kick!
- 1 Serving Calories 230 (Calories from Fat 90); Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 4 1/2g ,Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 70mg; Sodium 780mg; Potassium 170mg; Total Carbohydrate 12g (Dietary Fiber 0g ,Sugars 0g); Protein 23g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 4%; Iron 8%
- Exchanges: 1/2 Starch; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 3 Very Lean Meat; 1 1/2 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet