Buffalo Chicken Mini Taco Bowls™
New York is known for two things: inventing the flavor of Buffalo and thin crust pizza. Celebrate the origin of your favorite sauce with chicken, and make a taco out of it!
25 Minutes Prep
25 Minutes Total
- 1 package (1 1/4 lb) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup Frank's™ Red Hot™ Wings Buffalo sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 package Old El Paso™ Taco Bowls™ mini soft flour tortillas
- Shredded lettuce, chopped green onions, diced celery, blue cheese crumbles, ranch dressing, if desired
- In medium bowl, stir together chicken, Buffalo sauce, red pepper, salt and pepper.
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add chicken mixture. Cook 7 to 9 minutes, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink in center.
- Heat bowls as directed on package. Spoon chicken mixture evenly on warmed bowls. Top with shredded lettuce, green onions, celery, blue cheese crumbles and ranch dressing.
- The original chicken wings were first served in 1964 at the Anchor Bar in Buffalo, New York. In Buffalo, chicken wings are always served with celery sticks and blue cheese dressing. Serve with extra Buffalo wing sauce for added kick!