Buffalo Chicken Ranch Tacos
These tacos are sure to be a hit with your family with a bold ranch shell and topped with Buffalo chicken. Even better, they come together in only 10 minutes!
10 Minutes Prep
10 Minutes Total
- 2 1/2 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken (from 2-lb chicken)
- 1/2 cup Alfredo pasta sauce
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 10 Old El Paso™ Stand ‘N Stuff™ bold ranch flavored taco shells
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- Make it FRESH toppings, as desired (see below)
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat chicken, Alfredo sauce and hot sauce over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, heat taco shells as directed on package. In medium bowl, mix coleslaw mix and dressing until blended.
- Divide chicken and coleslaw mixture among warm shells; serve with FRESH toppings.
- Add extra heat by increasing the amount of hot sauce.
- Ideas for Make it FRESH toppings: sliced celery, diced tomatoes, sliced jalapeño chiles, drizzle of extra ranch dressing or hot sauce.