Buffalo Chicken Ranch Tacos
Prep 10 Minutes
Total 10 Minutes
- 2 1/2 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken (from 2-lb chicken)
- 1/2 cup Alfredo pasta sauce
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 1 box (5.4 oz) Old El Paso™ Bold Ranch Flavored Taco Shells (10 Count)
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- Make it FRESH toppings, as desired (see below)
Recipe Continues Below
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat chicken, Alfredo sauce and hot sauce over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, heat taco shells as directed on package. In medium bowl, mix coleslaw mix and dressing until blended.
- Divide chicken and coleslaw mixture among warm shells; serve with FRESH toppings.
- Add extra heat by increasing the amount of hot sauce.
- Ideas for Make it FRESH toppings: sliced celery, diced tomatoes, sliced jalapeño chiles, drizzle of extra ranch dressing or hot sauce
- 1 Serving Calories 420 (Calories from Fat 240); Total Fat 27g (Saturated Fat 11g ,Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 90mg; Sodium 1030mg; Potassium 200mg; Total Carbohydrate 22g (Dietary Fiber 2g ,Sugars 1g); Protein 24g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 15%; Vitamin C 15%; Calcium 10%; Iron 8%
- Exchanges: 1 1/2 Starch; 2 1/2 Very Lean Meat; 5 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 1 1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet