Buffalo Chicken Ranch Tacos
10 Minutes Total
- 5 Servings
- 2 1/2 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken (from 2-lb chicken)
- 1/2 cup Alfredo pasta sauce
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 10 Old El Paso™ Stand ‘N Stuff™ bold ranch flavored taco shells
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- Make it FRESH toppings, as desired (see below)
Recipe Continues Below
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat chicken, Alfredo sauce and hot sauce over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, heat taco shells as directed on package. In medium bowl, mix coleslaw mix and dressing until blended.
- Divide chicken and coleslaw mixture among warm shells; serve with FRESH toppings.
- Add extra heat by increasing the amount of hot sauce.
- Ideas for Make it FRESH toppings: sliced celery, diced tomatoes, sliced jalapeño chiles, drizzle of extra ranch dressing or hot sauce.
Calories420(Calories from Fat240),Total Fat27g(Saturated Fat11g,Trans Fat0g),Cholesterol90mgSodium1030mgTotal Carbohydrate22g(Dietary Fiber2g Sugars1g),Protein24g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A15%;Vitamin C15%;Calcium10%;Iron8%; Exchanges:1 1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 2 1/2 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 5 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:1 1/2 *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.