Just like a favorite restaurant item, these full-flavored burritos are bursting with sausage and beans. By Betty Crocker Kitchens
15 Minutes Prep
35 Minutes Total
- 1/2 lb bulk chorizo sausage or ground beef
- 1 can (15 oz) spicy chili beans, undrained
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 1/2 cups shredded taco-flavored cheese blend (10 oz)
- 1 cup Old El Paso™ mild taco sauce
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- Shredded lettuce, if desired
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 15x10x1-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In 10-inch skillet, cook sausage over medium-high heat until well browned. Drain. Add chili beans and cumin; mix well.
- Place tortillas, overlapping, down one side of pan. Spoon sausage mixture down center of tortillas; sprinkle with 1 1/2 cups of the cheese. Roll tortillas over sausage mixture to create 1 large burrito, seam side down. Spoon taco sauce over burrito; sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until hot. To serve, cut burrito into slices. Serve with sour cream.
- Chorizo is a coarsely ground pork sausage seasoned with garlic and chili powder.
- Look for Spanish chorizo in links, and Mexican chorizo in links or in bulk.
NutritionCalories590(Calories from Fat340),Total Fat38g(Saturated Fat19g,Trans Fat1g),Cholesterol95mgSodium1780mgTotal Carbohydrate35g(Dietary Fiber4g Sugars6g),Protein26g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A20%;Vitamin C2%;Calcium45%;Iron20%; Exchanges:2 1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 2 1/2 High-Fat Meat; 3 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.