Prep 15 Minutes
Total 35 Minutes
- 1/2 lb bulk chorizo sausage or ground beef
- 1 can (15 oz) spicy chili beans, undrained
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 1/2 cups shredded taco-flavored cheese blend (10 oz)
- 1 cup Old El Paso™ mild taco sauce
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- Shredded lettuce, if desired
Recipe Continues Below
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 15x10x1-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In 10-inch skillet, cook sausage over medium-high heat until well browned. Drain. Add chili beans and cumin; mix well.
- Place tortillas, overlapping, down one side of pan. Spoon sausage mixture down center of tortillas; sprinkle with 1 1/2 cups of the cheese. Roll tortillas over sausage mixture to create 1 large burrito, seam side down. Spoon taco sauce over burrito; sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until hot. To serve, cut burrito into slices. Serve with sour cream.
- Chorizo is a coarsely ground pork sausage seasoned with garlic and chili powder. Look for Spanish chorizo in links, and Mexican chorizo in links or in bulk.
- 1 Serving Calories 590 (Calories from Fat 340); Total Fat 38g (Saturated Fat 19g ,Trans Fat 1g); Cholesterol 95mg; Sodium 1780mg; Potassium 630mg; Total Carbohydrate 35g (Dietary Fiber 4g ,Sugars 6g); Protein 26g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 20%; Vitamin C 2%; Calcium 45%; Iron 20%
- Exchanges: 2 1/2 Starch; 2 1/2 High-Fat Meat; 3 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet