Cheesy Bacon Bean Quesadillas
Prep 20 Minutes
Total Time 20 Minutes
- 1 package (11 oz) Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for burritos (8 inch)
- 1 cup canned Old El Paso™ refried beans
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend (8 oz)
- 1/2 lb bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- 2 scallions, chopped
- Butter, melted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Old El Paso™ Thick 'n Chunky salsa
Recipe Continues Below
- Top half of each tortilla with beans, cheese, bacon and scallions. Fold tortilla over filling; press down with back of pancake turner. Lightly brush melted butter on both sides of each filled tortilla.
- Heat 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook 2 filled tortillas at a time 3 to 4 minutes, turning once, until golden brown and heated through. Cut into wedges. Serve with sour cream and salsa.
- This is the perfect recipe to make with leftover bacon from breakfast. Simply crumble up the cooked slices and you are ready to go!
- These quesadillas make a great snack, and/or can be served with a salad for a wonderful dinner.
- 1 Serving Calories 390 (Calories from Fat 220); Total Fat 24g (Saturated Fat 13g ,Trans Fat 1 1/2g); Cholesterol 60mg; Sodium 1070mg; Potassium 120mg; Total Carbohydrate 28g (Dietary Fiber 1g ,Sugars 3g); Protein 14g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 15%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 25%; Iron 10%
- Exchanges: 1 1/2 Starch; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 1 High-Fat Meat; 2 1/2 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet