Cheesy Bacon Bean Quesadillas
20 Minutes Prep
20 Minutes Total
- 1 package (11 oz) Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for burritos (8 inch)
- 1 cup canned Old El Paso™ refried beans
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend (8 oz)
- 1/2 lb bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- 2 scallions, chopped
- Butter, melted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Old El Paso™ Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- Top half of each tortilla with beans, cheese, bacon and scallions. Fold tortilla over filling; press down with back of pancake turner. Lightly brush melted butter on both sides of each filled tortilla.
- Heat 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook 2 filled tortillas at a time 3 to 4 minutes, turning once, until golden brown and heated through. Cut into wedges. Serve with sour cream and salsa.
- This is the perfect recipe to make with leftover bacon from breakfast. Simply crumble up the cooked slices and you are ready to go! These quesadillas make a great snack, and/or can be served with a salad for a wonderful dinner.
NutritionCalories390(Calories from Fat220),Total Fat24g(Saturated Fat13g,Trans Fat1 1/2g),Cholesterol60mgSodium1070mgTotal Carbohydrate28g(Dietary Fiber1g Sugars3g),Protein14g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A15%;Vitamin C0%;Calcium25%;Iron10%; Exchanges:1 1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 1 High-Fat Meat; 2 1/2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.