Cheesy Bacon Totcho Cups
Prep 15 Minutes
Total Time 50 Minutes
- 60 Ore-Ida™ Tater Tots™ frozen potatoes (from 32-oz bag)
- 1 tablespoon Old El Paso™ Original Taco Seasoning Mix (from 1-oz package)
- 3/4 cup Old El Paso™ Shredded Mexican Style 4 Cheese Blend (3 oz)
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup Old El Paso™ Crema Mexicana
- 1/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
Recipe Continues Below
- Heat oven to 450°F. Spray 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix frozen potatoes with taco seasoning mix until thoroughly coated.
- Place 5 potato pieces in each muffin tin cup. Bake 15 minutes. Using back of metal spoon, press potatoes to form cups. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until crispy and set.
- Fill each cup with cheese and bacon. Bake 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes. Use small spatula to carefully transfer cups to serving platter.
- Top cups with crema, tomatoes and green onions.
- You can use any small spoon to form the cups in this Tater Tots™ nachos recipe, but a measuring tablespoon with a rounded bottom makes the job easier.
- If you like your loaded totchos spicy, try substituting the cheese in this recipe with Old El Paso™ Shredded 3 Pepper Cheese Blend.
- Old El Paso Creamy™ Salsa Verde can be added to the toppings for this recipe.
- Satisfy your craving for cheesy totchos and bacon totchos with this recipe, and continue the theme with our recipes for Taco Cheeseburger Totchos and Loaded Chicken Totchos.
- 1 Cup Calories 140 (Calories from Fat 90); Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 3 1/2g ,Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 15mg; Sodium 450mg; Potassium 30mg; Total Carbohydrate 11g (Dietary Fiber 1g ,Sugars 1g); Protein 3g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 6%; Iron 2%
- Exchanges: 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 1/2 High-Fat Meat; 1 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet