Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Bowls
Prep 10 Minutes
Total 45 Minutes
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Old El Paso™ Red Enchilada Sauce
- 1 1/2 -2 cups cooked shredded chicken (I used rotisserie)
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ Chopped Green Chiles
- 1-1 1/2 cups shredded pepper jack or monterey jack cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 1 teaspoon Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 1 package (5.1 oz) Old El Paso™ Flour Soft Tortilla Mini Bowls (12 Count)
- Tortilla chips, for serving
Recipe Continues Below
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and then place the boats on the foil. Set aside.
- Place the cream cheese in a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Mix in the enchilada sauce and mix until well combined. Stir in the chicken, green chiles, 3/4 cup shredded cheese, 2 Tablespoons cilantro and taco seasoning. Stir just until combined.
- Fill the boats about 3/4 the way full. Top with cheese and then bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly. Serve with tortilla chips.
- You can also place the mixture in a pretty baking dish to dress up a dinner table. To make this dip in a baking dish, spray the pan with cooking spray and then bake for 20-25 minutes and then serve with tortilla chips.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet