Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas
Prep 30 Minutes
Total 30 Minutes
- 1 package (11.5 oz) Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for burritos (8 tortillas)
- 2 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken (without skin)
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese (8 oz)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup Old El Paso™ Thick ‘n Chunky salsa
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
Recipe Continues Below
- On 4 tortillas, layer chicken, cheese and 1/4 cup cilantro. Top with remaining tortillas. Brush top of each quesadilla with about 1/2 teaspoon oil.
- Heat 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Place 1 quesadilla in skillet oil side down; brush top side with about 1/2 teaspoon oil. Cook about 1 minute or until light golden brown.
- Carefully turn quesadilla; cook 1 minute longer or until golden brown. Repeat with remaining quesadillas. Drizzle quesadillas with dressing and salsa. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cilantro. To serve, cut into wedges.
- After cooking each quesadilla, cover it to keep it warm while you cook the remaining quesadillas. The cilantro is delicious in these quesadilla but it can be omitted if your family does not like it.
- 1 Serving Calories 710 (Calories from Fat 370); Total Fat 41g (Saturated Fat 16g ,Trans Fat 1/2g); Cholesterol 120mg; Sodium 1630mg; Potassium 230mg; Total Carbohydrate 47g (Dietary Fiber 0g ,Sugars 2g); Protein 40g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 15%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 50%; Iron 20%
- Exchanges: 3 Starch; 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 5 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 3
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet