Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas
This celebration of South-of-the-Border flavors, with shredded rotisserie chicken, cheese, cilantro, and chunky salsa sandwiched between flour tortillas, works great for a quick, all-in-one meal or delicious appetizer. By Betty Crocker Kitchens
30 Minutes Prep
30 Minutes Total
- 1 package (11.5 oz) Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for burritos (8 tortillas)
- 2 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken (without skin)
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese (8 oz)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup Old El Paso™ Thick ‘n Chunky salsa
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- On 4 tortillas, layer chicken, cheese and 1/4 cup cilantro. Top with remaining tortillas. Brush top of each quesadilla with about 1/2 teaspoon oil.
- Heat 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Place 1 quesadilla in skillet oil side down; brush top side with about 1/2 teaspoon oil. Cook about 1 minute or until light golden brown.
- Carefully turn quesadilla; cook 1 minute longer or until golden brown. Repeat with remaining quesadillas. Drizzle quesadillas with dressing and salsa. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cilantro. To serve, cut into wedges.
- After cooking each quesadilla, cover it to keep it warm while you cook the remaining quesadillas. The cilantro is delicious in these quesadilla but it can be omitted if your family does not like it.
NutritionCalories710(Calories from Fat370),Total Fat41g(Saturated Fat16g,Trans Fat1/2g),Cholesterol120mgSodium1630mgTotal Carbohydrate47g(Dietary Fiber0g Sugars2g),Protein40g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A15%;Vitamin C0%;Calcium50%;Iron20%; Exchanges:3 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 5 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:3
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.