- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into very small thin strips
- 1 packet (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 8 Old El Paso™ Stand ‘N Stuff™ bold nacho cheese flavored taco shells
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Old El Paso™ cheese 'n salsa dip
- Make it FRESH toppings, if desired (see below)
Step 1 In 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken; cook, stirring occasionally, until brown on both sides. Sprinkle with taco seasoning mix. Cook, stirring occasionally, just until chicken is no longer pink in center.
Step 2 While chicken is cooking, heat shells and assemble toppings. Divide chicken mixture among shells; add shredded cheese, cheese 'n salsa dip, and additional desired fresh toppings.
NutritionCalories170(Calories from Fat70),Total Fat8g(Saturated Fat3g,Trans Fat0g),Cholesterol35mgSodium420mgTotal Carbohydrate11g(Dietary Fiber1g Sugars0g),Protein13g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A4%;Vitamin C0%;Calcium0%;Iron4%; Exchanges:1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 1 1/2 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 1/2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Expert TipsIdeas for Make it FRESH toppings: shredded lettuce, diced tomato, fresh lime wedges.
Make this a complete meal by adding a side of your favorite veggies or a fresh garden salad.