Cheesy Pork Quesadillas
Need a quick lunch or snack? These barbecue pork quesadillas are ready to eat in 15 minutes, and they're simply delicious! By Pillsbury Kitchens
15 Minutes Prep
15 Minutes Total
- 1 container (18 oz) refrigerated original barbeque sauce with shredded pork
- 4 Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for burritos, 8 inch (from 11-oz package)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup Old El Paso™ Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- 4 slices (1 oz each) Monterey Jack cheese, cut in half
- In 2-quart saucepan, mix barbeque sauce with pork. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly heated.
- Meanwhile, spread half of each tortilla with sour cream.
- Top sour cream side of each tortilla with 1/4 of pork mixture, 1 tablespoon salsa and 2 half-slices cheese. Fold tortilla over onto filling.
- Spray 12-inch skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add 2 quesadillas at a time to skillet; cook about 3 minutes, turning once, until filling is heated and tortillas are golden brown. Repeat with remaining 2 quesadillas. Cut into wedges; serve with remaining salsa.
- Refrigerated barbeque sauce with shredded pork can be found in the meat section of the grocery store.
NutritionCalories480(Calories from Fat180),Total Fat20g(Saturated Fat9g,Trans Fat0g),Cholesterol70mgSodium1680mgTotal Carbohydrate51g(Dietary Fiber0g Sugars23g),Protein24g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A20%;Vitamin C0%;Calcium30%;Iron15%; Exchanges:2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:3 1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.