Cheesy Refried Black Bean Dip
Try this dip at your next game day get together; the refried black beans bring great flavor and will help fill up your guests. By Betty Crocker Kitchens
5 Minutes Prep
30 Minutes Total
- 1 can (16 oz) Old El Paso™ refried black beans
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1/2 cup Old El Paso™ Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- 1 tablespoon Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 1/2 cup crumbled queso fresco cheese
- Tortilla chips or crackers, if desired
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- Iin small bowl, mix refried beans, Cheddar cheese, salsa and 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix. Spread in pie plate. Sprinkle with queso fresco cheese.
- Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly and heated through. Serve with tortilla chips.
- For added color and crunch, top the hot dip with finely chopped orange bell pepper and thinly sliced green onions before serving. Delicioso!
- Save remaining taco seasoning mix for another use.
NutritionCalories130(Calories from Fat60),Total Fat7g(Saturated Fat4g,Trans Fat0g),Cholesterol20mgSodium600mgTotal Carbohydrate10g(Dietary Fiber2g Sugars0g),Protein7g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A8%;Vitamin C0%;Calcium15%;Iron4%; Exchanges:1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 1/2 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.