- 1 can (16 oz) Old El Paso™ refried black beans
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1/2 cup Old El Paso™ Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- 1 tablespoon Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 1/2 cup crumbled queso fresco cheese
- Tortilla chips or crackers, if desired
Step 1 Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
Step 2 Iin small bowl, mix refried beans, Cheddar cheese, salsa and 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix. Spread in pie plate. Sprinkle with queso fresco cheese.
Step 3 Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly and heated through. Serve with tortilla chips.
NutritionCalories130(Calories from Fat60),Total Fat7g(Saturated Fat4g,Trans Fat0g),Cholesterol20mgSodium600mgTotal Carbohydrate10g(Dietary Fiber2g Sugars0g),Protein7g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A8%;Vitamin C0%;Calcium15%;Iron4%; Exchanges:1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 1/2 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Expert TipsFor added color and crunch, top the hot dip with finely chopped orange bell pepper and thinly sliced green onions before serving. Delicioso!
Save remaining taco seasoning mix for another use.