- 8 all-beef kosher hot dogs
- 1 package Old El Paso™ Taco Bowls™ Soft Flour Tortillas
- 2 teaspoons poppy seed, if desired
- 2 whole kosher dill pickles, each cut into 4 spears
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup pickled sport peppers (from a jar)
- 2 tomatoes, halved and sliced
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
Step 1 Add 1/2 inch water to 10-inch skillet. Heat over medium-high heat until simmering. Place hot dogs in skillet. Cover; steam 10 minutes.
Step 2 Meanwhile, heat tortillas as directed on package.
Step 3 Place poppy seed on plate, and dip cut edges of kosher dill pickles into seed. Place hot dogs in tortillas. Top with pickles and remaining Toppings.
NutritionCalories280(Calories from Fat150),Total Fat17g(Saturated Fat6g,Trans Fat0g),Cholesterol25mgSodium1140mgTotal Carbohydrate24g(Dietary Fiber1g Sugars9g),Protein7g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A15%;Vitamin C15%;Calcium4%;Iron10%; Exchanges:1 1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 3 1/2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:1 1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.