Chicken and Avocado Ten Minute Taco Bowls
Prep 10 Minutes
Total Time 10 Minutes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1.25 lbs), cut into very small thin strips
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 1 1 package (6.7 oz) Old El Paso™ Flour Soft Tortilla Bowls (8 Count)
- 2 Avocados from Mexico™, pitted, peeled and diced
- Make it FRESH toppings, if desired (see below)
Recipe Continues Below
- in 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken; cook, stirring occasionally, until browned on both sides. Sprinkle with taco seasoning mix. Cook, stirring occasionally, just until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- While chicken is cooking, heat shells and prepare toppings. Divide chicken among shells; add avocado and other desired toppings.
- Ideas for Make it FRESH toppings: shredded lettuce, diced tomato, shredded cheese and sour cream.
- 1 taco Calories 250 (Calories from Fat 110); Total Fat 12g (Saturated Fat 2 1/2g ,Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 45mg; Sodium 480mg; Potassium 300mg; Total Carbohydrate 17g (Dietary Fiber 2g ,Sugars 0g); Protein 18g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 6%; Vitamin C 2%; Calcium 4%; Iron 8%
- Exchanges: 1 Starch; 2 Very Lean Meat; 2 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet