- 1 1/2 cups Old El Paso™ Thick 'n Chunky salsa (from 16-oz jar)
- 3 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken (from 2-lb chicken)
- 1 can (15 oz) seasoned black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (11 oz) whole kernel corn with red and green peppers, drained
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend (8 oz)
- 1 package (11.5 oz) Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for burritos (8 tortillas; 8 inch)
- Chopped green onions, if desired
Step 1 Heat oven to 350° F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. Pour 1/2 cup of the salsa in baking dish.
Step 2 In large bowl, stir together chicken, beans, corn, sour cream and 1 cup of the cheese. Spoon about 2/3 cup filling onto center of each tortilla. Fold bottom third of tortilla over filling; fold in sides toward center, leaving top open. Place burritos, seam sides down, on salsa in baking dish. Spoon remaining 1 cup salsa over filled burritos. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
Step 3 Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until cheese is browned and melted. Garnish with onions.
NutritionCalories470,Total Fat19g(Saturated Fat10g,),Sodium1250mgTotal Carbohydrate44g(Dietary Fiber4g),Protein30g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A0%;Vitamin C0%;Calcium0%;Iron0%; Exchanges:2 1/2 Starch; 2 1/2 Very Lean Meat; 1 High-Fat Meat; 1 1/2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:2 1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.