Chicken and Corn Enchiladas
Prep 20 Minutes
Total Time 50 Minutes
- 1 can (10 oz) Old El Paso™ Mild Green Chile Enchilada Sauce
- 1 can (11 oz) whole kernel corn with red and green peppers, drained
- 2 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese (6 oz)
- 1 cup shredded taco-flavored Mexican cheese blend (4 oz)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 package (8.2 oz) Old El Paso™ Flour Tortillas for Soft Tacos and Fajitas (10 Count)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Recipe Continues Below
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking spray. Spread 1/4 cup of the enchilada sauce in bottom of baking dish. Reserve 1/3 cup corn.
- In medium bowl, mix chicken, 1 cup of the Monterey Jack cheese, the Mexican cheese, remaining corn, cumin and garlic powder. Spoon about 1/2 cup filling onto each tortilla. Roll up each tortilla tightly; place seam side down in baking dish. Drizzle remaining enchilada sauce over top.
- Bake uncovered about 30 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned. Sprinkle enchiladas with remaining 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese, reserved corn and cilantro.
- For even more corn flavor, make these Chicken and Corn Enchiladas using corn tortillas instead. Microwave the tortillas in a damp paper towel for about 15 seconds to make them easier to roll.
- Using rotisserie chicken is a great time saver, but you can use any shredded cooked chicken or turkey for this recipe.
- Not a fan of cilantro? Garnish your enchiladas with sliced green onions instead.
- Like it hot? Top your Chicken and Corn Enchiladas with chopped fresh jalapeños or serve with your favorite hot sauce.
- 2 Enchiladas Calories 470 (Calories from Fat 190); Total Fat 21g (Saturated Fat 10g ,Trans Fat 1 1/2g); Cholesterol 90mg; Sodium 1380mg; Potassium 125mg; Total Carbohydrate 42g (Dietary Fiber 2g ,Sugars 2g); Protein 27g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 8%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 35%; Iron 15%
- Exchanges: 2 Starch; 1/2 Vegetable; 1 1/2 Lean Meat; 2 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 3
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet