- 1 can (10 oz) Old El Paso™ green enchilada sauce
- 1 can (11 oz) whole kernel corn with red and green peppers, drained
- 2 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese (6 oz)
- 1 cup shredded taco-flavored Mexican cheese blend (4 oz)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 package (8.2 oz) Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for soft tacos & fajitas (10 tortillas; 6 inch)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Step 1 Heat oven to 375°F.
Step 2 Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking spray. Spread 1/4 cup of the enchilada sauce in bottom of baking dish. Reserve 1/3 cup corn.
Step 3 In medium bowl, mix chicken, 1 cup of the Monterey Jack cheese, the Mexican cheese, remaining corn, cumin and garlic powder. Spoon about 1/2 cup filling onto each tortilla. Roll up each tortilla tightly; place seam side down in baking dish. Drizzle remaining enchilada sauce over top.
Step 4 Bake uncovered about 30 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned. Sprinkle enchiladas with remaining 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese, reserved corn and cilantro.
NutritionCalories470(Calories from Fat190),Total Fat21g(Saturated Fat10g,Trans Fat1 1/2g),Cholesterol90mgSodium1380mgTotal Carbohydrate42g(Dietary Fiber2g Sugars2g),Protein27g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A8%;Vitamin C0%;Calcium35%;Iron15%; Exchanges:2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 1 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 1 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:3
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.