Chicken-Bacon-Ranch Pasta Bake
40 Minutes Total
- 8 Servings
- 12 oz uncooked egg noodles
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 1/2 cups Progresso™ chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons ranch dressing and seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 2 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken
- 5 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups frozen sweet peas
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup Progresso™ panko crispy bread crumbs
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish, if desired
Recipe Continues Below
- Heat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish.
- Cook noodles in salted water as directed on package for minimum cook time. Drain; place noodles in large bowl.
- Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet, heat oil until hot. Cook onion in oil until soft and translucent. Season lightly with salt. Add chicken broth; heat to simmering. Stir in cream cheese until melted and combined. Stir in 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons of the ranch dressing mix. Pour mixture over noodles. Fold in chicken, bacon and frozen peas. Spread in baking dish.
- In small bowl, mix melted butter, bread crumbs and remaining 1 teaspoon ranch dressing mix until well coated. Spread over noodle mixture.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until top is crisp and sauce is bubbling. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- This dish is made easy using deli rotisserie chicken.
- Instead of cooking the bacon slices and crumbling, just chop the bacon and cook in a skillet for ready-made crumbles..