Chicken Bacon Ranch Wraps
Deli rotisserie chicken and bottled ranch dressing make these tasty wraps a snap to prepare.
15 Minutes Prep
15 Minutes Total
- 3 cups coarsely shredded deli rotisserie chicken (from 2 to 2 1/2-lb chicken)
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (4 oz)
- 8 slices cooked bacon, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions (4 medium)
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 package (11 oz) Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for burritos, 8 inch (8 tortillas)
- 4 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- In large bowl, gently mix all ingredients except tortillas and lettuce. Cover; refrigerate up to 3 days.
- To make 1 wrap, in small microwavable bowl, microwave generous 1/3 cup chicken mixture, loosely covered, on High 30 to 45 seconds or until hot. Spread chicken mixture on tortilla and top with 1/2 cup shredded lettuce; roll up.
- These tasty wraps can also be served cold. For a change of flavor, why not try Cheddar cheese and iceberg lettuce instead of the Monterey Jack and romaine.