- 3 cups coarsely shredded deli rotisserie chicken (from 2 to 2 1/2-lb chicken)
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (4 oz)
- 8 slices cooked bacon, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions (4 medium)
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 package (11 oz) Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for burritos, 8 inch (8 tortillas)
- 4 cups shredded romaine lettuce
Step 1 In large bowl, gently mix all ingredients except tortillas and lettuce. Cover; refrigerate up to 3 days.
Step 2 To make 1 wrap, in small microwavable bowl, microwave generous 1/3 cup chicken mixture, loosely covered, on High 30 to 45 seconds or until hot. Spread chicken mixture on tortilla and top with 1/2 cup shredded lettuce; roll up.