Chicken Bacon Ranch Wraps
15 Minutes Total
- 8 Servings
- 3 cups coarsely shredded deli rotisserie chicken (from 2 to 2 1/2-lb chicken)
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (4 oz)
- 8 slices cooked bacon, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions (4 medium)
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 package (11 oz) Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for burritos, 8 inch (8 tortillas)
- 4 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- In large bowl, gently mix all ingredients except tortillas and lettuce. Cover; refrigerate up to 3 days.
- To make 1 wrap, in small microwavable bowl, microwave generous 1/3 cup chicken mixture, loosely covered, on High 30 to 45 seconds or until hot. Spread chicken mixture on tortilla and top with 1/2 cup shredded lettuce; roll up.
- These tasty wraps can also be served cold. For a change of flavor, why not try Cheddar cheese and iceberg lettuce instead of the Monterey Jack and romaine.
Calories470(Calories from Fat280),Total Fat31g(Saturated Fat8g,Trans Fat0g),Cholesterol75mgSodium880mgTotal Carbohydrate24g(Dietary Fiber0g Sugars2g),Protein24g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A15%;Vitamin C6%;Calcium20%;Iron15%; Exchanges:1 1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 3 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 4 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:1 1/2 *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.