Chicken Burrito Bowls
Prep 20 Minutes
Total 40 Minutes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup uncooked converted white rice
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 4 Old El Paso™ Soft Tortilla Bowls
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup sour cream
Recipe Continues Below
- In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Cook chicken in oil 2 to 3 minutes or until chicken is just starting to brown. Stir in rice, taco seasoning mix and water. Cover; reduce heat to medium-low. Cook about 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed, rice is tender and chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Meanwhile, heat tortillas as directed on package. Divide chicken mixture among tortillas. Top with Toppings.
- Make it your own! Customize these burritos by adding your favorite toppings.
- 1 Taco Calories 620 (Calories from Fat 240); Total Fat 26g (Saturated Fat 10g ,Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 100mg; Sodium 790mg; Potassium 630mg; Total Carbohydrate 63g (Dietary Fiber 3g ,Sugars 7g); Protein 33g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 25%; Vitamin C 20%; Calcium 15%; Iron 20%
- Exchanges: 4 Starch; 3 Lean Meat; 3 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 4
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet