Chicken Corn Tacos
Corn adds crunch, color and extra nutrition to this delicious taco dinner.
20 Minutes Prep
20 Minutes Total
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (7 oz) whole kernel corn with red and green peppers, drained
- 10 Old El Paso™ taco shells or flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- In 12-inch skillet, mix chicken, taco seasoning mix and and amount of water called for on seasoning mix packet. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat to medium; simmer uncovered 5 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until water is evaporated. Stir in corn; cook until thoroughly heated.
- Heat taco shells or tortillas as directed on package. Fill each shell with 1/4 cup chicken filling. Top each with lettuce, tomato, olives and cheese. Serve immediately.
NutritionCalories150(Calories from Fat50),Total Fat6g(Saturated Fat2g,),Cholesterol30mgSodium500mgTotal Carbohydrate13g(Dietary Fiber1g Sugars0g),Protein11g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A6%;Vitamin C4%;Calcium6%;Iron4%; Exchanges:1 Starch;
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.