Chicken Corn Tacos
Prep 20 Minutes
Total 20 Minutes
- 2 1/2 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ Original Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1 package (10 count) Old El Paso™ Stand ‘N Stuff™ Taco Shells, heated as directed on package
- 1 1/4 cups Old El Paso™ Shredded Mexican Style 4 Cheese Blend (5 oz)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup Old El Paso™ Mild Taco Sauce
- 1/3 cup from 1 container (7 oz) Old El Paso™ Crema Mexicana
Recipe Continues Below
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook chicken, water, taco seasoning mix and frozen corn over medium heat 5 to 6 minutes, stirring frequently, until chicken is heated through. Remove from heat.
- Divide warmed chicken mixture among heated shells. Top with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and onions. Drizzle with taco sauce, and top with sour cream, if desired.
- Want a little more heat? Top with Old El Paso™ Medium Taco Sauce.
- Deli rotisserie chicken makes these chicken tacos with corn quick and convenient!
- Swap the Old El Paso™ Shredded Mexican Style 4 Cheese Blend for Old El Paso™ Shredded 3 Pepper Cheese Blend to add additional heat.
- 2 Tacos Calories 440 (Calories from Fat 200); Total Fat 22g (Saturated Fat 11g ,Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 100mg; Sodium 970mg; Potassium 320mg; Total Carbohydrate 30g (Dietary Fiber 3g ,Sugars 4g); Protein 29g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 30%; Vitamin C 4%; Calcium 25%; Iron 15%
- Exchanges: 2 Starch; 1/2 Vegetable; 2 Lean Meat; 1 High-Fat Meat; 1 1/2 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet