- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (10 oz) Old El Paso™ enchilada sauce
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (4 oz)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- Tortilla chips
Step 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly oil 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
Step 2 In large bowl, combine shredded chicken, enchilada sauce, chiles, 1/2 cup of Monterey Jack cheese and 1/2 cup of the Cheddar cheese. Pour into baking dish. Top with remaining cheeses.
Step 3 Bake about 20 minutes or until bubbly around edges. Cool 5 minutes before serving with tortilla chips.
Expert TipsUse Make Ahead Shredded Chicken Breast to put this together in a jiffy!
Switch it up by using a pound of cooked ground beef!