Chicken Enchilada Dip
Blogger Jessica Walker from Lil Miss Bossy shares a recipe to turn your favorite Mexican dinner into a cheesy dip! Watch out, it will go fast! By Betty Crocker Kitchens
5 Minutes Prep
30 Minutes Total
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (10 oz) Old El Paso™ enchilada sauce
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (4 oz)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- Tortilla chips
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly oil 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, combine shredded chicken, enchilada sauce, chiles, 1/2 cup of Monterey Jack cheese and 1/2 cup of the Cheddar cheese. Pour into baking dish. Top with remaining cheeses.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until bubbly around edges. Cool 5 minutes before serving with tortilla chips.
- Use Make Ahead Shredded Chicken Breast to put this together in a jiffy!
- Switch it up by using a pound of cooked ground beef!