Chicken Enchilada Pinwheels
Prep 15 Minutes
Total Time 20 Minutes
- 2 (8-oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese
- 2 tablespoons from 1 container (6.25 oz) Old El Paso™ Original Taco Seasoning Mix
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1 (10-oz) can diced tomatoes with green chilies, well drained
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 green onions sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 8 burrito sized tortillas
Recipe Continues Below
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients (except tortillas) until well blended.
- Spread about 1/2 cup of the mixture over the entire surface of a tortilla. Roll up tightly. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Slice into 1/2 inch slices and serve.
- If you want a fast and easy appetizer that feeds a crowd these Chicken Enchilada Roll Ups are for you. Chill the rolls until ready to serve and then slice them up. These are sure to be a crowd favorite!
- Rotisserie chicken works well and saves time.
- 1 Serving Calories 50 (Calories from Fat 30); Total Fat 3g (Saturated Fat 1 1/2g ,Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 10mg; Sodium 80mg; Potassium 35mg; Total Carbohydrate 3g (Dietary Fiber 0g ,Sugars 0g); Protein 2g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 2%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 2%; Iron 0%
- Exchanges: 1/2 High-Fat Meat
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet