Chicken Enchilada Roll Ups
If you want a fast and easy appetizer that feeds a crowd these Chicken Enchilada Roll Ups are for you. Chill the rolls until ready to serve and then slice them up. These are sure to be a crowd favorite!
15 Minutes Prep
35 Minutes Total
- 2 (8-oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese
- 2 tablespoons Old El Paso™ taco seasoning
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1 (10-oz) can diced tomatoes with green chilies, well drained
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 green onions sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 8 burrito sized tortillas
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients (except tortillas) until well blended.
- Spread about 1/2 cup of the mixture over the entire surface of a tortilla. Roll up tightly. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Refrigerate until firm, at least 30 minutes. Also, if you chill longer they will be easier to cut.
- Slice into 1/2 inch slices with a serrated knife to prevent crushing and serve.