Prep 20 Minutes
Total Time 45 Minutes
- 1 can (10 oz) Old El Paso™ enchilada sauce
- 1/4 cup cilantro sprigs
- 1/4 cup parsley sprigs
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
- 6 Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for soft tacos & fajitas (6 inch; from 8.2-oz package)
- 1 medium lime, cut into wedges
Recipe Continues Below
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 11x7-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In blender or food processor, place enchilada sauce, cilantro, parsley, lime juice and garlic. Cover; blend on high speed about 30 seconds or until smooth.
- In small bowl, mix chicken and 3/4 cup of the cheese. Divide chicken mixture among tortillas. Roll tortillas around chicken mixture; place seam sides down in baking dish. Pour sauce mixture over enchiladas.
- Cover; bake 15 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese. Bake uncovered 5 to 10 minutes longer or until hot. Serve with lime wedges. Garnish with additional cilantro sprigs if desired.
- If you prefer green enchilada sauce to the red variety, go ahead and use it instead.
- 1 Serving Calories 250 (Calories from Fat 100); Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 4g ,Trans Fat 1g); Cholesterol 50mg; Sodium 560mg; Potassium 160mg; Total Carbohydrate 19g (Dietary Fiber 1g ,Sugars 2g); Protein 20g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 8%; Vitamin C 6%; Calcium 20%; Iron 8%
- Exchanges: 1 Starch; 2 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet