- 1 1/2 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken (from 2- to 2 1/2-lb chicken)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 package (11.5 oz) Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for burritos (8 tortillas)
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (4 oz)
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles, drained
- Old El Paso™ Thick 'n Chunky salsa, if desired
Step 1 In small bowl, mix chicken, cilantro and cumin.
Step 2 Spray 1 side of 1 tortilla with cooking spray; place sprayed side down in skillet. Layer with one-fourth of the chicken mixture, 1/4 cup of the cheese and one-fourth of the chiles to within 1/2 inch of edge of tortilla. Top with another tortilla; spray top of tortilla with cooking spray.
Step 3 Cook over medium-high heat 4 to 6 minutes, turning after 2 minutes, until light golden brown. Repeat with remaining tortillas, chicken mixture, cheese and chiles. Cut quesadillas into wedges. Serve with salsa.
NutritionCalories470(Calories from Fat180),Total Fat20g(Saturated Fat8g,Trans Fat0g),Cholesterol70mgSodium1140mgTotal Carbohydrate43g(Dietary Fiber0g Sugars0g),Protein28g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A8%;Vitamin C6%;Calcium35%;Iron15%; Exchanges:3 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 2 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:3 *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Expert TipsCut each quesadilla into 8 wedges, and serve as an appetizer.
If you like spicy food, use canned chopped jalapeños in place of the green chiles.