- 1 can (19 oz) Old El Paso™ enchilada sauce (any variety)
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese (6 oz)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 1 package (11 oz) Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for burritos (8 tortillas; 8 inch)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- Chopped avocado or green onions, if desired
Step 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom of 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. Spread 1/2 cup enchilada sauce in bottom of baking dish. In medium bowl, stir together chicken, Monterey Jack cheese, sour cream and chiles.
Step 2 Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll up tortillas; arrange, seam sides down, in baking dish. Top enchiladas with remaining enchilada sauce. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. Spray sheet of foil with cooking spray; cover baking dish with foil, sprayed side down.
Step 3 Bake 35 minutes. Remove foil; bake 5 to 10 minutes longer or until hot and cheese is melted. Top with avocado or green onions. If desired, serve with lettuce, chopped tomato and additional sour cream.
NutritionCalories420(Calories from Fat220),Total Fat24g(Saturated Fat12g,Trans Fat1/2g),Cholesterol85mgSodium1090mgTotal Carbohydrate26g(Dietary Fiber0g Sugars3g),Protein22g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A15%;Vitamin C0%;Calcium35%;Iron10%; Exchanges:1 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.