Chile Chicken Enchiladas
Old El Paso® Favorite Recipe! Welcome family with a fiesta of flavors in a baked chicken, cheese and tortilla favorite.
20 Minutes Prep
1 Hour 5 Minutes Total
- 1 can (19 oz) Old El Paso™ enchilada sauce (any variety)
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese (6 oz)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 1 package (11 oz) Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for burritos (8 tortillas; 8 inch)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- Chopped avocado or green onions, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom of 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. Spread 1/2 cup enchilada sauce in bottom of baking dish. In medium bowl, stir together chicken, Monterey Jack cheese, sour cream and chiles.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll up tortillas; arrange, seam sides down, in baking dish. Top enchiladas with remaining enchilada sauce. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. Spray sheet of foil with cooking spray; cover baking dish with foil, sprayed side down.
- Bake 35 minutes. Remove foil; bake 5 to 10 minutes longer or until hot and cheese is melted. Top with avocado or green onions. If desired, serve with lettuce, chopped tomato and additional sour cream.
- Use chicken breast meat, low-fat or no-fat cheeses and low-fat sour cream.
NutritionCalories420(Calories from Fat220),Total Fat24g(Saturated Fat12g,Trans Fat1/2g),Cholesterol85mgSodium1090mgTotal Carbohydrate26g(Dietary Fiber0g Sugars3g),Protein22g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A15%;Vitamin C0%;Calcium35%;Iron10%; Exchanges:1 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.