Chili Cheese Burger Bake Recipe
1 Hours 15 Minutes Total
- 6 Servings
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 2 cups frozen bell pepper and onion stir-fry
- 1 (11-oz.) can whole kernel sweet corn
- 1 (1-oz.) pkg. Old El Paso™ Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (16-oz.) can Old El Paso™ Refried Beans
- 1/2 cup taco sauce
- 2 cups chili-cheese corn chips
- 4 oz. (1 cup) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 375ºF. Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Brown ground beef in large skillet over medium-high heat until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain.
- Add bell pepper and onion stir-fry, corn, taco seasoning mix and water; mix well. Cook over medium-high heat for 5 to 6 minutes or until liquid is absorbed, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine refried beans and taco sauce; mix well.
- Spoon half of beef mixture into sprayed baking dish. Top with half of bean mixture and half of the corn chips. Top with remaining beef mixture and bean mixture. Cover with foil. Bake at 375ºF. for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Uncover baking dish; top with remaining half of chips. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Return to oven; bake, uncovered, an additional 10 to 12 minutes or until thoroughly heated and cheese is melted. If desired, garnish with chopped fresh cilantro.
Calories415(Calories from Fat200),Total Fat22g(Saturated Fat9g,),Cholesterol70mgSodium870mgTotal Carbohydrate35g(Dietary Fiber7g Sugars7g),Protein26g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A22%;Vitamin C28%;Calcium16%;Iron22%; Exchanges:2 Starch; 1 Vegetable; 1 1/2 High-Fat Meat; 2 Fat; *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.