Cookie Dip-Stuffed Mini Taco Bowls
These delicious bowls stuffed with a dip that will remind you of cookie dough are served with mini chocolate chip cookies for dipping. Your little cookie loving monsters are sure to enjoy this special treat.
25 Minutes Prep
45 Minutes Total
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 package Old El Paso™ Taco Bowls™ mini soft flour tortillas (12 count)
- 1 package (8 oz) mini chocolate chip cookies
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 3/4 teaspoon shortening
- 4 teaspoons blue mini candy-coated chocolate candies
- Heat oven to 375°F. In medium bowl, beat cream cheese and peanut butter with electric mixer on low speed until smooth and creamy. Beat in powdered sugar and vanilla on low speed until blended. Stir in 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips. Cover and refrigerate about 20 minutes or until ready to serve.
- Lightly brush melted butter on all sides of each bowl. Place bowls on ungreased large cookie sheet. Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until browned on edges and firm to the touch. Carefully turn bowls upside down on cookie sheet; cool 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in quart-size, resealable food-storage plastic bag, add 10 chocolate chip cookies; seal. Using a rolling pin, finely crush cookies, and transfer to shallow plate. In small microwavable bowl, microwave 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips and the shortening uncovered on High 45 to 60 seconds or until mixture can be stirred smooth.
- Hold each baked bowl by bottom, and dip into melted chocolate, covering top rim of bowl. Dip and roll top rim into crushed cookies to coat. Place upside down on clean cookie sheet. Refrigerate bowls about 10 minutes or until chocolate coating is set.
- Divide cookie dip among taco bowls. Sprinkle with candies, and drizzle with any remaining melted chocolate, if desired. Place 1 cookie inside each taco bowl, and serve on large serving platter with remaining cookies.
- Serve on a platter of chocolate chip cookies for a fun display.
- Store cookie dip covered in refrigerator until ready to serve.