Cucumber Cilantro Margarita
Muddled cucumber and cilantro add fresh flavor to a lime margarita. By Betty Crocker Kitchens
10 Minutes Prep
40 Minutes Total
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 4 slices English (seedless) cucumber
- 2 to 3 sprigs fresh cilantro
- 3/4 oz Simple Syrup
- 1 1/2 oz blanco tequila
- 3/4 oz clear orange-flavored liqueur
- 3/4 oz fresh lime juice
- Additional cucumber slices, if desired
- To make Simple Syrup, mix sugar and water in 1-quart saucepan. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat; let stand 30 minutes. Transfer to storage container. Cover and refrigerate up to 3 days. Makes 1 1/4 cups.
- To make margarita, add 4 cucumber slices and sprigs of cilantro to cocktail shaker; break up with muddler or spoon. Add 3/4 oz of the simple syrup, the tequila, orange-flavored liqueur and lime juice. Fill shaker with ice; cover and shake vigorously. Strain into cocktail glass filled with fresh ice. Garnish with additional cucumber slices.