Diced Tomato Stand 'N Stuff™ Chicken Tacos
Prep 15 Minutes
Total Time 30 Minutes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 to 2 teaspoons from 1 container (6.25 oz) Old El Paso™ Original Taco Seasoning Mix
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts (1.25 lb)
- 1 package (4.7 oz) Old El Paso™ Stand 'N Stuff™ taco shells (10 shells)
- 1 1/2 cups diced tomatoes (2 medium)
- 2 1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (3 oz), if desired
Recipe Continues Below
- Brush grill pan or 10-inch skillet with oil. Heat pan over medium-high heat. Sprinkle taco seasoning mix on chicken breasts; cook on grill pan 10 to 12 minutes, turning once, until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (at least 165°F). Remove from pan. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut chicken.
- Heat taco shells as directed on package. Fill taco shells with chicken, tomatoes, lettuce and cheese.
- If desired, serve tacos with Old El Paso® Thick 'n Chunky salsa.
- Make your own taco bar and serve with: green onions, chopped cilantro, chopped red onion, any shredded cheese or make your own favorite toppings.
- 1 Serving Calories 150 (Calories from Fat 60); Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 2g ,Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 35mg; Sodium 130mg; Potassium 190mg; Total Carbohydrate 10g (Dietary Fiber 1g ,Sugars 0g); Protein 14g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 6%; Vitamin C 4%; Calcium 2%; Iron 4%
- Exchanges: 1/2 Starch; 1/2 Vegetable; 1 1/2 Very Lean Meat; 1 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet