Diced Tomato Stand 'N Stuff™ Chicken Tacos
These easy and tasty chicken and fresh tomato tacos are great for a weeknight or for a family get-together. By Betty Crocker Kitchens
15 Minutes Prep
30 Minutes Total
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 to 2 teaspoons Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts (1.25 lb)
- 1 package (4.7 oz) Old El Paso™ Stand 'N Stuff™ taco shells (10 shells)
- 1 1/2 cups diced tomatoes (2 medium)
- 2 1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (3 oz), if desired
- Brush grill pan or 10-inch skillet with oil. Heat pan over medium-high heat. Sprinkle taco seasoning mix on chicken breasts; cook on grill pan 10 to 12 minutes, turning once, until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (at least 165°F). Remove from pan. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut chicken.
- Heat taco shells as directed on package. Fill taco shells with chicken, tomatoes, lettuce and cheese.
- If desired, serve tacos with Old El Paso® Thick 'n Chunky salsa.
- Make your own taco bar and serve with: green onions, chopped cilantro, chopped red onion, any shredded cheese or make your own favorite toppings.
NutritionCalories150(Calories from Fat60),Total Fat6g(Saturated Fat2g,Trans Fat0g),Cholesterol35mgSodium130mgTotal Carbohydrate10g(Dietary Fiber1g Sugars0g),Protein14g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A6%;Vitamin C4%;Calcium2%;Iron4%; Exchanges:1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 1/2 Vegetable; 1 1/2 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.